Thursday 4 August 2016

Oops...

Well, as you can see I've done phenomenally well at keeping this blog up to date having not posted at all since starting my new job...

So let's see. In the past year I've ticked off quite a lot of my list, ranging from dying my hair bright red to attending World Youth Day! There are still a lot of items left on the list, but I have a few plans in place for some of them. Others I'm not sure I'm going to manage, but I can still hope and try!

It's been really interesting looking back over the list when I thought I should check where I was up to. There are things on there that I'd completely forgotten about, and other things that if I were to do the list now I'm not sure I'd put on there. I also still need to find something for 27, and start thinking about what number 28 is going to be!

So this is just a quick update from me. I'm going to try and write some longer posts later, including some about the last couple of weeks in Poland! For now though, this blog isn't quite dead yet, it's just been resting...

No comments:

Post a Comment